Our Commitment To Safety
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
With this in mind, we are happy to share the additional steps we are taking to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all CDC, OSHA and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns.
We are in this together, and we’ll never underestimate the power of a smile!
Safety Protocols include:
- Advanced Staff Training: Each member of our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance their knowledge and preparedness.
- No Handshakes or Hugs: We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes for a later date when things are “back to normal”.
- Virtual Waiting Room: Now, you can check-in from your car. As a result, you are able to minimize contact with others, bypass the reception area, and go directly to your treatment room.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling: Plain and simple, we are not seeing as many patients. We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Family Friendly Scheduling: We are now able to see up to 6 family members during the same visit. It is almost like your own, private dental experience.
- Hospital-Grade Hand Sanitizing Station: Every patient is able to thoroughly disinfect their hands before entering the clinical area of our practice.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment: We are super clean as we thoroughly wipe, sanitize, and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- CDC-Approved Instrument Sterilization: This is standard procedure at all times, and nothing has changed. Anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Disposable, Protective Coats & Hats: When appropriate, our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Advanced Chairside Suction: Whenever possible, we will activate high speed evacuation to minimize aerosol contamination and improve air quality.
- No Magazines or Activities: This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but it makes it much safer as well.
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Wilderness Station Pediatric Dentistry with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.